BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 10, 2009

Work and other things that have been keeping me busy...

I apologize for not posting in long time, I have been so busy with work. I recently got a job at the local McDonald's. It keeps me really busy, I work atleast five days a week and generally when I am not working I'm either sleeping or I'm talking on the phone with Nick.

Nick and I have settled our differences and decided to try again. This was not an easy decision because I knew if I choose between Miq and Nick I would leave one hurt. It took me a few days to choose but after searching my heart I knew there only one thing I could do, I had to chose Nick. I decided I had to tell Miq everything that was going on and hope he wasn't too mad.

I picked up the phone and as I dialed Miq's number my heart raced. He picked up and we had a long conversation and I told him my choice. He laughed and I'll never forget what he said, "I'm happy for you, baby girl". I could almost see him smiling through the phone. After a while we said our goodbyes and hung up. I was so confused, why would he be happy for me? Did he know I was in love with Nick the whole time? I started to laugh, that is just like Miq to do something so unexpected.

It won't be for a while until I see Nick again but he plans on moving down here soon to be with me. I can't wait for the day to have him in my arms again.

0 comments: